About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, July 11, 2011

192/365

Day one of camp!!  Both of my boys are going to a camp at a church for 3 hours a day for the whole week!   I might have time to get something done this week :)

We decided to head out on the boat tonight for dinner at Pelican Pete's.  It is so crowded on the weekend that we can never wait long enough to get seated, so we went tonight.  It was so nice because it was empty and the boys got to play in the fountain for a while.  Charlie really enjoys driving the boat when the lake is so calm too!

Char driving boat


Char driving boat_1


Blake on boat

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love how the wind is blowing his hair. There is nothing quite like boating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet little captain of the ship!

    ReplyDelete