About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, July 8, 2011

189/365

We love Cow Appreciation Day!!  Every year in July, Chick-fil-a offers free food to anyone that comes dressed as a cow.  You can choose anything off the menu... it is a great deal.  My mom loves this day because it is an excuse to dress up and act silly.  We actually hit up two Chick-fil-a restaurants today and my dad went out by himself for dinner.  We are die hard fans of some yummy chicken :)

IMG_0374


IMG_0378


IMG_0377

1 comment: