About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dreaming of a white Christmas...

Merry Christmas!  We were so excited to actually have a white Christmas here in Georgia.  I can't remember the last time it was not about 50 degrees or higher on Christmas day :)  Our Christmas this year was amazing... 2010 ended on a high note!!  The kids were a little overloaded with so many gifts this year, as always.  They got everything they wanted and more!  My amazing hubby surprised me with an awesome gift... a new iMac!  He is too good to me!! :)  Well, here are a few pictures from our snow day on the 26th.  I will update with Christmas pictures after I check to see if I have any keepers.





2 comments: