About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Almost time...

4 more days!!!  My boys are getting so excited that Santa will be here soon.  I just wish Charlie would let me take some pictures of him too.  He has not been feeling well, so hopefully I will have some to share soon.  Blake is my little ham, but only for about 2 minutes.  After that he is "done."  I hear that word way too often, but at least he will give me some camera time :)  I was looking through my pictures from last year and just can't believe how much difference a year makes.  I just love my boys so much!!  Merry Christmas!



Look how much Blake has changed since last Christmas!  He is growing up too fast.


He looks so big and like a little boy now




2 comments:

  1. Aw! Look at that sweet little man! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a difference in a year! These pictures are precious. I've been meaning to call you. Hope Charlie is feeling better. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete