About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

317/365

I love when I meet a family that can have fun!  Today I worked with three beautiful sister that want to surprise their mom with a photo shoot of all three of them.  I really had lots of fun and got tons of great pictures... it is hard to take a bad picture of these girls!!

Watson11.13.11_2


Watson5bw


Watson11.13.11_3


Watson11.13.11_1


Watson


Watson11.13.11_4


Watson4


Watson1


Watson11.13.11

2 comments:

  1. Your photos and these girls are ALL beautiful! How nice to have such gorgeous and cooperative subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Jenn!! You've been busy.. that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete