About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa!!

Now that my Christmas cards have gone out, I can share our Santa experience for 2010!  Blake and Charlie walked right up to Santa with no fear... then they had to sit on his lap.  Blake lasted about one second and then this happened...


Charlie did awesome!  He was a little uneasy about Santa, but sat there and told him everything he has on his list... Iron Man that moves and shoots, Toy Story 3, a rocket, and Backyardigans Volcano Sisters!  I wonder if Santa will be able to find all of those requests :)


On the way home, we decided to try a quick Christmas card picture session... and it worked!!  Mimi was our photographers and she did great.  We actually got a great family picture, one of my favorites!




Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment