About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Charlie is...

4!!!  I can't believe it!  Four years ago we were blessed with the birth of our first child, a little boy.  Charles Addison Gammon V... what an awesome journey we began on October 15, 2006.  I am so proud of Charlie!  He has a heart of gold and is such a joy in our lives.  I love you Charlie bear.

Just before nap time on his birthday, I asked if I could take some pictures of a 4 year old.  He was very excited that he could help out :)  


  






Charlie wanted his birthday party to be at Monkey Joes.  We had 18 kids and a wonderful time.  I really think Charlie had so much fun...






Happy Birthday, Charlie... we love you so much!!









2 comments:

  1. Aw! I love the picture of Charlie and Blake together! Happy Birthday Charlie! The kids had a great time at Monkey Joes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! He's such a big boy. I love the one of him and Blake and then the one right above it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete