About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, January 30, 2012

5/52

Week 3 with our sweet little Ty!  We have hit the "awake" stage.  It is really hard to take his picture now because he will not stay asleep when I move him.  But I do love his blue eyes :)  He also lost his cord on Tuesday night!!  I love when the cord is gone.  Now we can give him a real bath!

Ty at 15 days old...

Ty 15 days_4


Ty 15 days_3


Ty 15 days_2


Ty 15 days_1


Ty 15 daysbw

Ty at 17 days old...

Ty 17 days_2


Ty 17 days1


Ty 17 days


Ty 17 days_1

1 comment:

  1. how precious is the baby boy! and how wonderful are your captures of him ~ these will be treasure for years to come

    ReplyDelete