About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

316/365

Today was a busy day... but fun!  I had the pleasure of photographing 3 beautiful families today!!  I have to say I was so exhausted after the last session, but I am so glad I did it.  I really love all of the people I have meet through photography.  I love watching their babies grow!

My day started with two mini sessions...

Sineway


Sineway2bw


Sineway7


Sineway9
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Herring4


Herring5


Herring3


Herring


Herring1bw

And ended with an adorable little 6 month old and her beautiful family...

Robinson


Robinson11.12.11


Robinson1


Robinson2bw


Robinson4


Robinson5

1 comment: