About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, October 21, 2011

294/365

Today we spent the day at Animal Kingdom.  I think this was Blake's favorite place.  He loved the safari ride... my favorite too.  Charlie wanted to go on the big roller coaster with Chad... Everest!!  It looked pretty scary.  When we got off he said that was fun but he never wants to go on it ever again in his whole like :)

Disney


Disney_8


Disney_7

Best animals on the Safari!


Disney_2


Disney_1

Charlie and Chad in the front car of Everest!  I love their faces in these pictures!


Disney_3


Disney_4


Disney_5


We watched the 3D Bugs Life movie... both boys were scared!

Disney_6

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to animal kingdom yet, but I, too, think it would be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete