About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

256/365

After school, we headed for Norcross!  I had a baby checkup at the doc and the boys had some time with Grammy.  Blake was the lucky one and he got to stay with Grammy and Poppy over night.  I think they are going to the zoo tomorrow... Blake loves the zoo!  Charlie has school tomorrow, so he gets to have a daddy/mommy night.  We have plans to test drive a new van... yes, a van... and have dinner at Zaxby's (Charlie's favorite) and ice cream!

IMG_0129

No comments:

Post a Comment