About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

172/365

I finally got back to the gym today!!  It felt really good to get a little exercise.  Then we headed to the pool with some friends... always a favorite.  My boys took really good naps today and I made time to make dinner and have my in-laws over for a little Father's Day dinner.  My boys also love to look for and try to catch lightning bugs!  I loved doing that in the summer time too when I was little.  They also love to follow their daddy everywhere.  Here they are waiting while he checks on a potential yellow jacket nest!

boys

No comments:

Post a Comment